Log Splitter Hydraulic Pump Mount (5-7 Hp Engines)
This pump mount is commonly used to mount hydraulic pumps to engines on log splitters.
This is the OEM mount used by Husky, Splitmaster, SpeeCo. and Oregon 20, 21 and 22 ton units...Can also be used on many other brands.
- Engine Side Holes: 3-9/16" bolt circle (4 hole pattern) OR 2-1/2" center to center hole distance measured horizontal or vertically (square)
- Pump Side Hole: 2-3/4" bolt circle (8 hole pattern) OR 2" center to center hole distance measured horizontal or vertically
- Height: 4-1/16"
- Coupler clearance hole is 1.790"
- Square engine side clearance hole is 2" x 2"
- Powder Coated
- Sand casted part - will have sand casted texture - pump and engine mount surfaces are machined smooth
Email us for bulk distributor pricing, we have hundreds in stock ready to ship!!!!
We carry bulk items such as hydraulic cylinders, control valves, hydraulic gear pumps and other log splitter items too.