6" Diameter Heavy Duty Earth Auger for Post Hole Digger
Heavy Duty 6" Diameter Earth Auger. Used Primarily on 3 pt. and skid steer diggers, including ours
- This auger features double-thick flighting with more extensive welding to the shaft, a reinforced collar where it meets the digger output shaft, and is altogether about 10 lbs heavier than the standard counterpart.
- Diameter: 6"
- Height: 48"
- Flighting Thickness: 1/5" (.20") - see picture. (vs approx .11" for standard)
- Fits: All diggers with a 2" output shaft on gear box. This is standard for most manufacturers such as Work Saver, Speeco, King Kutter etc
- Standard 2" spacing on bolts that mount auger onto gear box.
- Replaceable Standard cutting edges.