AgKNX 6.5 HP Electric Start 196cc Gasoline Engine - Easy to Start, Built to Last
The AgKNX 6.5 hp, 196cc Electric Starting Gasoline Engine is a perfect choice for your power equipment build or repair project. It starts easily even on those cold winter mornings and is very reliable. In developing this product, we tested similar engines from Briggs & Stratton, Kohler and a handful of others. This was our favorite and now your local farm store is bringing it to you at a very good value.
Specifications: (Dimensional drawings in the listing photos!)
- 6.5 hp
- 8.85 ft-lb torque
- 196cc displacement
- Low-oil shutoff switch
- Electronic ignition
- Cast-iron crankshaft and cylinder liner for long lasting performance and durability
- Dual ball-bearing crankshaft bearings
- Electric Starter Combined with Easy starting compression-release recoil system for backup
- Battery leads/cables/clamps included
- Heavy duty air filter keeps your engine breathing clean and healthy
- 3.6 L fuel capacity
- 0.6 L Oil sump capacity
- 3/4" diameter shaft, 2-7/16" length
- Dual fill ports (one on either end of the engine - Gives you a couple options to work with!)
- EPA Approved (Not approved for sale in California)
- Designed to work with fuels containing up to 10% ethanol
- Standard mounting pattern on crankshaft side and on bottom
- 2" x 2" 4-bolt mounting pattern on crankshaft side for your hydraulic pump, etc.
- Full line of replacement parts available
- 6 month warranty!
- Fuel shutoff valve for keeping that carb clean during storage and keeping it from flooding during transport