AgKNX 9 HP 270cc Gasoline Engine - Easy Starting & Long-Lasting
AgKNX 9 hp, 270cc Pull Starting Gasoline Engine is a perfect choice for your power equipment build or repair project. It starts easily even on those cold winter mornings and is very reliable. In developing this product, we tested similar engines from Briggs & Stratton, Kohler and a handful of others. This was our favorite and now your local farm store is bringing it to you at a very good value.
Specifications: (Dimensional drawings in the listing photos!)
- 9 hp
- 12.17 ft-lb torque
- 270cc displacement
- Easy starting compression-release recoil pull-start system
- 6 L fuel capacity
- 1" diameter shaft, 3.5" length
- 1.0 L Oil sump capacity
- Cast iron crankshaft and cylinder liner for long lasting durability
- Dual ball-bearing crankshaft bearings
- Heavy-duty air filter keeps your engine running strong and clean
- Electronic ignition
- Low-oil shutoff switch (prevents engine from running when oil level is too low)
- Dual fill ports (one on either end of the engine - Gives you a couple options to work with!)
- EPA Approved (NOT APPROVED FOR SALE IN CALIFORNIA! WE WILL NOT SHIP TO CALIFORNIA!)
- Designed to work with fuels containing up to 10% ethanol
- Standard mounting pattern on crankshaft side and on bottom
- 3.5" x 3.5" Square (5" bolt circle) 4-bolt mounting pattern on crankshaft side for your hydraulic pump, etc.
- Full line of replacement parts available
- 6 month warranty!
- Fuel shutoff valve for keeping that carb clean during storage and keeping it from flooding during transport